Chair: Jim Travis
Members: Dean Cooley; Laurie Simulis; Lorie Higgins
- Maintain common areas to the highest Seven Lakes community standards.
- Provide direction to contractors supporting common area maintenance & repairs.
- Hire and replace contractors.
- Organize "community work days" to maintain common areas and reduce costs.
- Assist with landscaping questions.
- Support homeowners in development and approval of modification requests.
- Provide the HOA Board with homeowner suggestions and concerns.
- Landscaping Chair participates in regular Board meetings and activities.
- Report landscape activities and projects to the HOA Board.
- Organize a landscaping sub-committee to support the community landscape.
- Support HOA Board in developing of annual budget.
If you are wanting to make any changes to your landscaping please complete the attached form and email it along with other required documents to Landscaping Chair through the email link above.
How to get a Plat Plan